Sales Engineer - VR/27240
TMM Recruitment is currently supporting our client, an oil and gas service company, in the recruitment of 2 Sales Engineers. These are permanent staff positions based in Cove, Aberdeen. The roles will involve being responsible for managing existing and potential clients through the sales cycle whilst driving enquiries through to orders.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Representing the company and its range of buoyancy, protection and insulation product solutions directly to clients.
- Identifying, understanding and interpreting client requirements.
- Following up on quotations with the view to negotiate tender and contract terms to client and company mutual satisfaction.
- Conveying customer requirements to different internal teams to ensure the smooth completion of orders.
- Establishing, developing and growing long-term relationships with clients.
- Meeting sales targets and budgets.
- Preparing sales reports for management.
- Attending networking and industry events.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Sound subsea technical / engineering knowledge.
- Strong and confident presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team