Security Compliance Analyst - VR/26970
Working within the IT Team of an international offshore energy services company as a Security Compliance Analyst. This role is 100% based in the company’s office in Dyce. You will analyse internal and external security policies and procedures; reporting on security risks and assisting in the development of control frameworks to resolve any issues identified.
As a digital security subject matter expert, this role is responsible for:
- Assisting with the development of control frameworks to meet business and regulatory requirements.
- Assisting in developing security and compliance strategies.
- Liaising with supply chain to analyse vendor and client cyber risk.
- Ensuring the business, vendors and clients comply with security policies.
- Delivering of and reporting on the status of all cyber audit requirements.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Commercial digital systems security.
- Knowledge of ISO27001 or equivalent standards desirable.
- Cyber essentials.
- Cybersecurity questionnaires.
- Understanding of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Experience in any of the following is desirable: systems engineering, including infrastructure, networking, servers, end-point devices, storage, operating systems, and applications.
- Physical security standards and procedures.
- Bid preparation, project lifecycle management, IT service delivery and supply chain.
TMM Recruitment INDIT
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team