Senior Accountant - VR/22711
Permanent Senior Accountant opportunity with international oil service company based in Aberdeen. Responsible for reporting monthly management and legal results. Professional qualification and relevant experience required.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting accurate reporting of monthly management and legal results to Group Finance.
- Monthly Project Actuals report.
- General Ledger.
- Fixed Asset Register.
- FX Analysis.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
Applicants to this role require:
- Professional accounting qualification.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, ability to deal with Senior Management.
- ERP systems experience is preferred.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experience in an international company preferred.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team