Senior Accountant - VR/26775
Opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join our client within the Energy Sector. This is a permanent, full-time position that does offer hybrid working. Involved in the preparation of statutory accounts, applicants will be qualified and have previous audit and accounts preparation experience.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and reviewing technical accounting memos to support accounting decisions.
- Liaising with external auditors to ensure deadlines are met and issues are brought to the attention of Management when necessary.
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations and analytical reviews prepared by the team, providing constructive feedback on improvements to the back up or the approach and proactively follow up on outstanding review points and actions required.
- Maintaining and developing your team’s relationship with regional Finance Teams, ensuring that any issues noted are highlighted, understood, and addressed, sharing ideas and best practice.
- Supervising Financial Reporting Team members, providing regular feedback.
- Helping to establish best practice, standardisation, and ways of working.
- Providing training, where required, on technical accounting issues.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team