Senior Analyst - VR/26152
12 month contract position with E&P company, to start as soon as possible for a Senior Financial Analyst. Previous experience in a similar role is required, ideally with upstream finance experience.
- Developing and following up of annual opex budget and forecast for operated upstream assets.
- Developing and following up of life-of-field opex forecast and its integration in the business cases (internal and external/JV).
- Providing support to field optimisation work and improvement projects.
- Providing support to asset controllers on issues relating to cost management, reporting and analysis (including intercompany transactions).
- Collaborating with field operations, maintenance, modification teams regarding planning, budgeting and cost management.
- Period-end reporting and analysis (incl. SAP accruals/journals, variance analysis, presentations to asset team, partner reporting, JV billings, external audit etc,).
Applicants to this role require
- Experience in finance or accounting for oil and gas activities, preferably with a UK upstream operator.
- Professional qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CMA) would be advantageous.
- Strong IT skills, particularly in SAP and Microsoft Office.
- Strong business understanding and commercial acumen.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work across functions, influence others and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team