Senior Analyst - VR/27985
Contract position initially for 6-months with an energy operator based in Aberdeen for a Senior Analyst. Experience in a similar role in the oil and gas industry is required, ideally alongside experience with SAP.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Performing financial accounting for oil and gas activities / JV accounting.
- Developing and maintaining cost allocation processes / cost management.
- Establishing and maintaining relevant masterdata.
- Audit co-ordination.
- Ensuring compliance with key internal controls, relevant agreements, standards, procedures and regulations.
Applicants to this role require
- Professional qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CMA) or studying towards.
- Experience in finance or accounting for oil and gas activities
- Strong IT skills, in particular in SAP and Microsoft Office
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team