Senior Asset Accountant - VR/25959
Senior Asset Accountant 12-month maternity cover with E&P business based in Aberdeen. Will suit individual experienced in Joint Venture accounting within the upstream oil and gas industry.
Overview job description
- Ensuring compliance and delivery of all Joint Venture accounting activities for asset area.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Delivering effective accounting and financial reporting service for the respective asset area.
- Reviewing monthly accrual entries (including Prior Year releases).
- Reviewing journals.
- Timely and accurate preparation of monthly JV/Cost Share billings, monthly management reports, monthly / quarterly re-forecasts, partner reports and annual budgets. Includes preparation of variance commentaries.
- JV specific activities as applicable (e.g. monthly recoveries and annual actualisation).
- Reviewing and controlling Authorisation for Expenditures (AFEs).
- Reviewing Key Account Reconciliations.
- Preparing / reviewing Tax Packs on a biannual basis.
- JV Audit Support.
- Liaising with auditors on an as required basis.
- Timewriting review and challenge.
Applicants to this role require
- Experience of Joint Venture accounting practices working for an oil and gas operator.
What’s in it for me?
- Hybrid and flexible working culture.
- Supportive team environment.
- 9 day fortnight.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team