Senior Capex Accountant – VR/24837
Permanent opportunity to join leading provider to the oil and gas and renewables markets. As Senior CAPEX Accountant, you will be responsible for financial reporting deliverables, managing a small team and providing cost and commercial support to Directors.
Reporting to the CAPEX Financial Controller and supervising the CAPEX Accountant, the Senior CAPEX Accountant will be responsible for:
- Annual budget and 5YO.
- Asset review including risk and opportunities schedule.
- Monthly management accounts, cost reports and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Monthly cash flow projections.
- Monthly finance dashboard / KPIs.
- Quarterly reporting requirements.
- Balance sheet governance.
- Fixed asset statutory accounts report.
- Internal control process owner.
The ideal applicant will have a proven record of achievement in a similar operationally / commercially focused finance role, prior in a similar role within the O&G industry. This will be coupled with strong communication and presentation skills and a strong financial accounting background, with good understanding of IFRS.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team