Senior Corporate Accountant - VR/28214
Our client is a progressive E&P company who is looking for a Senior Corporate Accountant to join their team. This is a critical role to manage and deliver all aspects of the UK financial accounting. You will be qualified with relevant statutory accounting experience. A sought-after opportunity to join a leading organisation offering a positive team environment, flexible working and an excellent benefits package.
The Senior Corporate Accountant plays a key role in delivering a robust control framework, and ensuring effective, accurate and timely reporting for management, regulatory and statutory purposes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for co-ordinating, preparing and reviewing the statutory accounts and the delivery of all aspects of UK financial accounting.
- Must be able to meet critical deadlines by managing several processes across a number of teams.
- Responsible for managing relationships with key stakeholders across the group and acting as initial interface with external auditors.
- The individual will also play a pivotal part in driving process improvements and integration, working closely with the wider Finance Team.
What’s in it for me?
- Excellent benefits package.
- A dynamic and inclusive working culture.
- Flexible/hybrid working.
- Career opportunities.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team