Senior Cost Engineer - VR/26604
Senior Cost Engineer required for global energy services company. Working in the Operations Team, you will have the opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic international business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for controlling and monitoring costs, ensuring that all expenditure is captured and recorded.
- Preparing the monthly forecast cost report for the asset, including liaising with the key stakeholders.
- Working with and support the Asset Manager to provide analyses.
- Providing cost input to Commercial Manager for all client related variation works and ensure adherence to yearly budget process.
- Ensuring that all costs related to client contract requirements are correctly identified and managed in line with work scope.
- Working closely with finance to provide required input for corporate reporting.
- Providing regular input and feedback to estimating on all costs (OPEX and CAPEX) related to the asset / project.
- Providing support in the area of corporate cost control activities as directed by the Cost Control Manager.
- Managing and supervising project cost control personnel on larger projects as assigned
- Acting as a mentor and resource for new employees, less experienced colleagues and consultants.
Applicants to this role require
- Degree in engineering, construction management, quantity surveying and/or extensive relevant experience.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience with engineering / construction / operations experience within the offshore industry, including specific focus on cost control.
- International and multi-cultural experience is an advantage.
What’s in it for me?
- Professional challenges.
- A competitive benefits package.
- An open and friendly working environment.
- A very independent and empowered role.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team