Senior Economist - Part time - VR/28712
Exclusive part time 1 year contract opportunity to start quickly with an operator. Offering extremely flexible working, you can choose your hours, ideally between 2-3 days. Working in a fast-paced and exciting business with a supportive and sociable team environment.
Overview job description
Support corporate strategy and business development in economic modelling and preparing the basis for decision making and investment proposals. Build and maintain fit for purpose financial and economic models for use in development project, asset and BD opportunity valuations and assess robustness of financial and economic models provided by third parties. Present economic evaluations and recommendations to Senior Management.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Creating and maintaining robust economic and financial models.
- Providing timely and reliable economic valuations using technical inputs provided.
- Auditing third party provided economic and financial models for suitability for use in evaluations.
- Creating and maintaining reliable economic output reports and presentations for Senior Management.
- Keeping up to date on the latest industry outlook e.g. government policy, commodity pricing, tax legislation.
- Proactively utilising available market data to assess potential acquisition targets which align with corporate strategy.
Applicants to this role require
- Master's degree in economics or finance or relevant technical degree.
- Relevant industry experience.
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Planning and organizational skills Advanced Excel skills.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Exciting and fast-paced team environment.
- Flexible working.
- Future prospects after contract period.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team