Senior Front End Developer - VR/22680
Reporting to the Digital and Data Manager the Senior Front End Developer will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles is essential.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) is essential.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs is essential.
- Applicants will be expected to have knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools is essential.
- An ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements is essential.
- Applicants will be expected to be familiar with code versioning tools like Git.
- Experience with Azure DevOps is desirable.
- Experience with developing front ends for industrial applications is desirable.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team