Senior GL Accountant – VR/25106
TMM Recruitment is supporting a multi-national service organisation who are looking for a Senior GL Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. With over 9000 people in 65 countries this is a truly global organisation.
Working in the busy finance shared service centre, the Senior GL Accountant will have responsibility for accounting and reporting for one or more entities.
The Senior GL Accountant will be given the opportunity to identify and implement process improvements in the management of the General Ledger and month end close.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting with the planning, work allocation, guidance, review and training of General Ledger Accountants.
- Responsibility for the general ledger (including monthly reconciliation) of 1 or more entities.
- Driving and executing the month end close process.
- Preparing the financial reporting to the company and external parties.
- Managing the fixed assets register.
- Looking for improvements in the management of the general ledger and month end close and financial reporting processes.
You will work closely with the Finance Controller and other teams within the Finance Department as well as external auditors.
The ideal applicant will have experience in a similar role and good knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP. You must be able to multi-task and deliver quality work to deadlines. Experience in Navision and previous experience managing a team is desirable.
On offer is a competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team