Senior HR Advisor (maternity cover, part-time) - VR/27904
Experienced HR professional required for PART-TIME maternity cover assignment (12 months) in Aberdeen, commencing in September 2023. The position will provide front-facing support to a smaller entity within a bigger group of companies, and leads recruitment, payroll, employee relations and HR administration activities on a standalone basis, whilst giving input to global, group-wide projects and initiatives. Experience at Senior Advisor/Business Partner level within the energy industry is required, and ideally the flexibility to spread 20-25 hours per week across 4-5 working days.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Providing day-to-day support and counsel to the entity’s Managing Director on a range of reactive and proactive HR matters.
- Reviewing (and where required, amending/implementing) HR policies.
- Managing recruitment and onboarding processes for the entity, in line with group-wide business strategy and compensation and benefits guidelines.
- Leading employee relations activities, acting as the entity’s in-house employment legislation expert.
- Setting up and maintaining/administering employee contracts and files on HR database.
- Managing payroll and benefits processes.
- Collaborating in group-wide project work, including harmonisation activities and competence assurance initiatives.
Applicants to this role require
- Demonstrable Generalist HR experience within the energy sector at Senior Advisor/Business Partner level.
- SME/standalone experience.
- Recruitment, competency, payroll and organisational development experience.
- Flexibility regarding working hours/patterns to suit the business.
- Ability to travel between two Aberdeen offices (entity HQ and parent company HQ).
- Availability to commence a year-long assignment in (early) September 2023.
- 20-25 hours per week, ideally spread relatively evenly throughout the working week.
- Hybrid working and flexibility regarding start/finish times is available.
- The role will be offered on a fixed-term contract basis, thus you would be employed directly by the hiring company and receive staff benefits for the duration of your assignment.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team