Senior Internal Auditor - VR/28453
We are delighted to be supporting our client an independent E&P company with the appointment of a Senior Internal Auditor. This is a permanent position, suited to qualified accountancy professionals with previous audit experience.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Leading a range of internal audits across various departments, delivering insightful reports, in alignment with internal auditing standards.
- Developing awareness of audit, compliance, and control issues throughout the business.
- Providing input to executive, audit and risk committee reports as required.
- Contributing to the evolution of the risk-based audit program and audit universe.
- Ownership of the audit process from planning through to reporting.
- Able to translate audit findings and work collaboratively with management to develop remedial actions that mitigate associated risk, but are proportionate.
- Monitoring progress of audit resolution ensuring items are actioned and closed.
- Leading risk based ad-hoc investigations as required.
- Championing the risk management process through workshops with key stakeholders, contributing to the enterprise-wide risk management program.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team