Senior Legal Advisor - VR/22175
Senior Legal Advisor required on a permanent basis to join an ever-growing organisation within the Oil and Gas industry based in the city centre. The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Solicitor and possess significant post qualification experience either in house or practice.
As Senior Legal Advisor, your role will include but will not be limited to:
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action.
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as external law firms.
- Providing legal advice in relation to all aspects of the business.
- Advising on regulatory compliance issues, in particular in relation to production licences under the Petroleum Act and also in relation to matters involving OGA, BEIS and HSE. Experience of working with these regulators and understanding their powers and obligations is essential.
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial agreements relating the company’s operated and non-operated assets; including SPAs, JOAs, Transportation Agreements, Product Sales etc.
- Providing support to business development activities; in due diligence and other elements of corporate transactions.
- Liaison with and support to Supply Chain in relation to procurement for production operations and capital projects.
- Assisting with the establishment, liquidation and management of subsidiaries, and advising on subsidiary governance.
On offer is an attractive salary and comprehensive benefits package, with the opportunity to join an ambitious and ever-growing oil operator.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team