Senior Legal Advisor - VR/22368
Contract opportunity (c12 months) available to join a company who have provided the industry with engineering and maintenance services for over 45 years. The Senior Legal Advisor will be responsible for providing Senior Management and Directors with expert legal advice.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
- Managing corporate legal requirements of the Group’s legal entities.
- Controlling and leading the setup of new legal entities.
- Controlling and leading the set-up of any new Joint Venture arrangements and agreements.
- Managing relationships with external law firms.
- Managing disputes, claims and litigations as they arise.
- Providing guidance and protection to company Intellectual Property.
- Providing occasional support to M&A activity.
- Providing support to property transactions (mainly leases).
- Business Ethics policy maintenance and compliance.
- Developing policies to ensure robust corporate governance.
- Reviewing and qualifying global and regional client agreements and supplier general goods and services contracts.
- Providing advice and assistance to the Commercial Team on complex legal issues.
- Drafting strategic supplier contracts for Supply Chain.
- Reviewing and negotiating property leases.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining standard T&Cs and contractual templates.
- Ensuring compliance with UK and international trade regulations and restrictions
Applicants to this role require:
- Around 10 years post qualifying experience
- Expertise in Commercial law and Corporate law; property law knowledge an advantage
For more information and a confidential discussion about this role please contact Laura McKenzie on 01224 327020 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team