Senior Management Accountant – VR/24862
We are delighted to be partnering with our client, a global organisation, in their search for a Senior Management Accountant. This is a key position that will be challenging and diverse acting as business partner to the operations teams through to the statutory reporting.
Overview job description
Management accounting, statutory accounting, business partnering providing financial analysis and advice. Additionally, continually review and improve the internal control environment, policies and procedures.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Managing the month end process.
- Reviewing and interrogating project performance.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Annual budgets.
- Weekly cash flow forecasts.
- Fixed asset register.
- Preparing and evaluating financial models, planning and forecasting for commercial projects including CAPEX.
- Attending weekly and other ad-hoc service line meetings as required.
- Ensuring integrity and continuity of information between the Operations and Finance Teams.
- Assisting operations with ad-hoc duties requiring finance input as and when required.
- Statutory and regulatory compliance reporting and management of the annual financial audit.
- Assisting with the external and internal audit reviews.
- Collating information to support the preparation of company income tax returns.
Applicants to this role require
- Experience in a similar role with relevant accounting and project-based experience.
- Have a proven ability to be a team player and build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong people management and communication skills.
- Superior analytical, numeracy and document control ability including a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously and be accountable to firm deadlines.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team