Senior Marketing Manager - VR/23323
Working within the Energy sector, this role will be located in Central Aberdeen. Appointed for a 12-month fixed term contract, the Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing marketing strategies and taking the lead on the implementation of marketing campaigns. Candidates should come from a marcomms background and have experience in a similar practical role.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the development, delivery and measurement of marketing activities which will support the achievement of business priorities.
- Taking an active role in the development of regional marketing strategies and tailored plans which address business and service line needs.
- Providing line management (as appropriate), direction, mentoring and guidance to all other regional marketing team members.
- Working collaboratively with the Communications Team to contribute to a common approach to stakeholder engagement and messaging development.
- Leading on all regional marketing implementation across initiatives and campaigns in line with agreed budget and scheduled.
- Making recommendations and supporting the development and implementation of new client engagement channels.
- Managing the process through which engaging marketing online content is created and delivered working in collaboration with the Digital Marketing and Communications Teams for existing and new digital platforms in support of the Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Creating consistent, fit-for-purpose marketing collateral to support the regional requirements.
- Providing high quality support, guidance and input for key regional BD pursuits and ITT responses.
- Working with the Business Development Team to capture client feedback and align and enhance track record.
- Working collaboratively with Communications colleagues to identify, support and realise photography requirements in region for use across all channels including marketing.
- Working with creative agencies and external consultants as required.
- Demonstrably strong knowledge and understanding of business, marketing and communications process and tactics.
- Experience of supporting business development activities.
- Knowledge and understanding of existing and available marketing channels (on and offline).
- Experience of brand management and marketing sub-brands.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team