Senior Planner - Projects - VR/26810
Delighted to be appointed by an upstream energy business to recruit a Senior Project Planner on a fixed term contract basis.
Developing and maintaining project schedules ensuring that these are in line with company requirements, ensures that each project schedule is integrated across all work scopes and disciplines and supports the Projects Manager controlling contractors performance.
Overview job description:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining detailed project schedules, in line with company requirements, using Primavera P6 and other packages as required.
- Organising and chairing project planning meetings with the Project Team and contractors.
- Contributing to risk management including ensuring that project schedules are suitably prepared for the quantitative risk analysis.
- Integrating and challenging contractor schedules and progress.
- Preparing the Master Control Schedule (MCS).
- Timely delivering of the monthly schedule updates against the MCS, ensuring alignment with the change register.
- Developing and implementing KPIs, analyses and reports progress, deviations and proactively highlight issues and possible risks, including mitigations.
- Supporting external benchmarking of planned durations for key activities and plan maturity, at the Select and Define Gates.
Applicants to this role require:
- APM or PMI preferred (competent to APM Senior Planner profile level).
- Qualifications / experience in Project Controls across Planning, Cost, Risk, MoC, EVM, etc.
- Significant experience and knowledge of Primavera P6 is essential.
- Knowledge and experience of integrated project planning covering Greenfield developments, subsea tie backs, major Brownfield modifications and/or Decommissioning.
- Able to analyse and challenge internal project teams and main contractors.
- Analytical and systematic approach with an eye for detail.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team