Senior Planner - VR/27423
Currently recruiting for an experienced Planning Engineer on a staff basis for a leading international service provider to the energy industry based in central Aberdeen. Hybrid / remote working opportunities will be available.
Overview job description
- Undertaking all planning activities on the project.
- Performing general duties with limited direct supervision and within agreed schedules and budgets.
- Responsible for preparing and reporting against the project schedule.
- The role will include liaising with other disciplines to achieve schedule consistency.
- Providing necessary input and support to project progress and reporting.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Monitoring and controlling planned activities throughout all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Providing support to Project Manager and Project Engineers in the successful delivery of all work within assigned project.
- Ensuring Project Team have full awareness of their respective project activities, and tracking compliance to plan delivery with short and long term lookaheads.
- Holding interactive planning sessions to develop and agree the planning network.
- Attending and providing input at respective project planning meetings.
- Attending and providing input at client planning meetings.
- Managing project interfaces with Client Asset plan.
- Implementing best practices and planning system / tools users’ guidelines.
- Close liaising with Cost, Estimating and Procurement Departments.
- Providing support during project close-out reviews.
Applicants to this role require
- Project baseline schedule and associated work breakdown structure, manpower plan and s-curve.
- Productivity data.
- Maintain Technical Document Register.
- Weekly and monthly progress reporting.
TMM Recruitment INTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team