Senior Project Planner - VR/21852
One of the world’s leading names in the manufacture of offshore drilling equipment has a requirement for a Senior Project Planner to join their manufacturing team for a permanent staff basis. Previous Project Planning experience within a manufacturing company is required.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining project schedules covering all aspects of the hiring company’s business.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining the CMS (Contract Master Schedule).
- Developing and maintaining multiple discipline schedules as required for an individual or multiple project.
- Attending customer meetings as necessary and maintaining regular contact with client planner / scheduler.
- Producing all necessary reports for both customer and internal requirements as necessary.
- Working closely with engineering, procurement, manufacturing, subcontract and quality organisation, attending interface meetings as necessary to assist in project integration to the departmental processes as required.
Applicants to this role require:
- Engineering, business or related qualification.
- Experience in project planning software packages such as Microsoft Project, Primavera P6 or similar.
- Expert knowledge of project planning processes and techniques.
- Manufacturing industry experience.
- Use of ERP and MRP systems.
On offer is the opportunity to work with leading name which comes with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team