Senior Reporting Accountant - VR/27009
TMM are supporting our client within the Energy sector with the appointment of a Senior Reporting Accountant. This is a newly created position to join a growing business and you will be involved with financial and group reporting. Applicants must be Qualified and hold strong Excel skills.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Preparing consolidated management accounts of the group, including balance sheet, P&L and cashflows.
- Preparing statutory consolidation for the group, including reserves reconciliations, investment eliminations, and minority interest entries in preparation for the year-end audit process.
- Primary point of contact with group auditors and responsible the provision of required information to ensure the audit is completed on a timely basis.
- Consolidating key group KPI measures such as backlog, and geographical and industry revenue analysis.
- Co-ordinating group budget and forecast timetable.
- Preparing group consolidation for budget and forecasts, improving the process to make sure more efficient.
- Supporting FD and CEO in understanding the group results and explaining variations to budgets and forecasts.
- Providing group financial figures and statutory entity data input to tenders as required.
- Initially preparing group cashflow forecasts, working with the FD to refine assumptions.
- Reporting financial figures to bank to demonstrate compliance with covenants.
- Ad hoc projects as required to support Finance Manager and Finance Director.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team