Senior Tax Accountant - VR/28870
Leading international energy service company are looking to add a Senior Tax Accountant to the team. If you are an experienced qualified Tax Accountant this could be a great opportunity for you.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Managing all direct and indirect tax reporting/filings for the business unit eastern hemisphere.
- Preparing tax packs for Management and Group reporting purposes.
- Tracking and understanding the tax compliance cycle in each jurisdiction in order to ensure that tax impacts are correctly reflected in the Groups financial statements.
- Monthly review of tax balance sheet reconciliations and reporting tools to ensure the correctness of the reported tax numbers.
- Monitoring the financial statements risks associated with tax and respond by ensuring the appropriate financial controls are designed, implemented, and operated effectively to provide reasonable assurance on the integrity of the financial statements.
- Improving data management and report automation through close collaboration with the Group Finance Systems Manager and the Information Technology (IT) function.
Applicants to this role require
- Professional accountancy qualification.
- Tax reporting experience.
- Able to work with all areas of the business and communicate effectively.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good working knowledge and experience of IFRS.
What’s in it for me?
- Working for a leading international service provider in the energy industry.
- Flexible and hybrid working.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team