SharePoint Administrator - VR/27546
We are supporting a leading global provider of equipment and solutions for the energy sector to find a new SharePoint Administrator to join the IT function on a permanent basis. The role can be based in this Aberdeenshire site or remote working is also available. The role holder will manage and deliver new SharePoint sites based on business requirements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the redevelopment of legacy SharePoint sites and the integration / redevelopment of the acquired SharePoint environment.
- Working with the business to understand and document their requirements.
- Building and managing SharePoint templates to ensure brand and interface consistency.
- Working independently and with stakeholders, to identify and rationalise any redundant sites.
- Creating and managing SharePoint and Teams sites, ensuring business requirements are met and change control processes are adhered to.
- Managing access and permissions effectively to maintain integrity and security.
- Communicating updates and changes effectively.
- Creating necessary user documentation and provide training and guidance on the use of SharePoint and Teams.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- It is essential that candidates have previous experience in the following areas:
- Creating and managing SharePoint / Teams sites.
- Identifying redundant sites and decommissioning / rationalising.
- Effective access and permission management.
- Clearly documenting business requirements and functional delivery.
- User training.
- Understanding of the wider MS 365 environment.
- Desirable – PowerApps development, deployment, and management.
- Desirable – Power BI development, deployment, and management.
TMM Recruitment INDIT
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team