Shipping Coordinator - VR/26346
Shipping Coordinator required to join an organisation providing fully-integrated, multidisciplinary solutions to a number of industry sectors.
As Shipping Coordinator, you’ll ensure the effective delivery of shipping within the Plant and Logistics Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring customer orders are shipped accurately, within the requested timescales, utilising the correct and relevant documentation to the desired location.
- Ensuring yard and warehouse activities are effectively controlled, which includes effective container controls.
- Communicating effectively with internal customers and developing positive working relationships.
- Fulfilling an active role as part of the Plant and Equipment Logistics Leadership Team.
- Any other duties as designated by the Logistics Operations Manager.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- SAP experience.
- Dangerous Goods by Sea Certificate.
- Forklift certificates.
- ADR regulations – Consigners.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Computer literate.
- Good communication skills.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team