Shutdown Planner - VR/26552
24-month contract opportunity with an E&P company based in Aberdeen. Experience of shutdown / TAR planning essential along with the use of Primavera.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide planning and work scope preparation support to planned production outages, e.g. full field shutdown.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Preparing detailed shutdown plans (i.e., full field shutdowns and other planned production outages) and maintaining the resulting baseline.
- Constructing and maintaining basis of schedule for shutdown plans.
- Early identification of schedule risk and collaborating with Activity Owners to mitigate identified risks.
- Ensuring work packs / scopes of work and materials are suitably challenged and accurately captured in the shutdown plan.
- Measuring planning performance to relevant metrics and indicators required by the shutdown process and IAPS during all phases of the shutdown process but particularly during execution.
- Identifying improvements to the shutdown and planning process.
- Complying with integrated activity planning and scheduling (IAPS) process.
- Preparing shutdown plans, incorporating third party data, ensuring plans are baselined appropriately and deliverables are optimised for production efficiency including SIMOPs identification and mitigation.
- Preparing shutdown planning data in support of annual business plan cycle.
- Co-ordinating with plan stakeholders, e.g., materials, aviation, marine, to identify support requirements for optimised execution of associated work scopes.
Applicants to this role require
- Proficient in use of Primavera in shutdowns, including industrial maintenance and / or operational planning experience.
- Practitioner awareness of computerised maintenance management systems.
- Verified experience in planning compliance to a structured shutdown process.
- Proven competency in industrial equipment and machinery maintenance with project management systems in hydrocarbon or similar process industry.
- Detailed execution progress reporting, by discipline, during shutdown delivery.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team