Software Developer - VR/21441
Currently recruiting for an experienced Software Developer on a permanent staff basis for an oil and gas company based in Altens, Aberdeen. This role would suit an individual who possesses a minimum of two years’ software development experience.
Working a 37.5-hour week, the Software Developer will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for building and maintaining a variety of software solutions used throughout the business, covering multiple departments and functions.
- Planning, design and testing of new business applications.
- Maintaining the bespoke applications already in place with the organisation.
- Provide extended functionality to existing bespoke applications.
Experience / Qualifications:
- A Degree or HNC / HND qualification in Computing Science, Software Engineering, or another relevant discipline, is essential.
- Previous experience in a similar Software Developer type role is essential.
- 2 years’ demonstrable experience with .NET framework, C# and ASP.NET is essential.
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment is essential.
- Knowledge of MSSQL / Azure SQL is essential.
- Knowledge of TFS / Azure DevOps, or similar, is essential.
- Experience with XAML is desirable.
- Experience with Progress Telerik / Kendo development tools is desirable.
- Working knowledge of Azure, or other Cloud services, is desirable.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team