Software Tester - VR/27910
An exciting opportunity to join a supportive team as a Software Tester. Contribute to software testing in safety-related air traffic control environments. Execute manual and automated test cases, document bugs, and maintain regression test plans. If you have experience in quality assurance, testing methodologies, and excellent communication skills, Apply now!
- Our client is looking for a software tester to help develop, implement, and execute software testing to enable the delivery of software applications into safety related air traffic control environments.
- The successful candidate will work as part of a small team performing integration and system testing for a variety of new projects. Although testing will initially be conducted manually, our client is keen to automate as much of this testing as possible and will look to software testing to drive this forward.
- Reviewing and analysing system specifications/requirements.
- Collaborating with test manager to develop effective test strategies and test plans.
- Designing, developing and executing test cases (manual and automated) and analyse results.
- Document bugs and issues with enough information to enable investigation and fixing.
- Interacting with clients to reproduce reported issues.
- Develop and maintain regression test plans.
- Work across project and development teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance/Software Tester or similar role.
- Understanding of testing methodologies.
- Familiarity with both validation and regression testing.
- Experience of automated testing desirable.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Working knowledge of test management software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong organisational skills.
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or a related field.
- ISTQB qualification desirable but not essential.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team