Solicitors – Commercial Property - VR/28371 & VR/28732
TMM Recruitment is working on exciting new opportunities with a leading Northeast legal firm who are looking for new Solicitors to join their Commercial Property Team on a permanent, full-time basis.
They would be interesting in hearing from enthusiastic Lawyers with over 3-years PQE right up to those seeking a senior Partner level position. The roles are in Aberdeen, however there is option to work from their other NE offices but wherever they are based they will be working in a supportive environment with a focus on work/life balance.
Overview of Responsibilities and Requirements
- Experience in all manner of commercial property transactions.
- Servicing the rural and agricultural communities of Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire.
- The sale and purchases of commercial properties.
- Standard security and related funding agreements.
- Property and development work – acquisition of land for both residential and commercial developers.
- Applicants must be qualified in Scots Law.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good work ethic
- The ability to prioritise their workload.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Case Management Systems desirable.
TMM Recruitment INDLEG
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team