Source-to-Pay Analyst - VR/24836
Source-to-Pay (S2P) Analyst required for an initial 6-month contract with an international E&P company based in the Kingswells area of Aberdeen.
In your role as Source-to-Pay Analyst, you’ll play an important role in the company’s Global Supply Chain, Systems and Master Data Governance Team.
This role contributes to the development of Supply Chain systems, tools and processes while supporting the day-to-day Ariba S2P operations and is integral to ensuring the process is successful.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promoting the use and understanding of Source-to-Pay Systems and Processes throughout the business.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to support the Source-to-Pay systems.
- Monitoring the Ariba Mailbox and responding supplier requests and queries.
- Providing training and supplementary documents to support Ariba and the S2P process.
- Liaising with IT System Analysts to resolve and report any defects.
- Facilitating supplier onboarding of Ariba and managing integrating supplier onboarding projects.
- Supporting the creation of reports from Ariba and SAP for Supply Chain.
Applicants to this position should offer:
- Extensive work knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office.
- In-depth knowledge of Supply Chain systems, processes, business procedures and practices.
- Source-to-Pay process knowledge.
This role is well-suited to a results-oriented self-starter, with a blend of strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills.
INDSCC TMM Recruitment
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team