Source-to-Pay System Analyst – VR/23637
6-month contract with an E&P company. The Source-to-Pay (S2P) System Analyst plays an important role in optimising S2P processes and systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promoting the use and understanding of source-to-pay systems throughout Supply Chain and the wider business.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to optimise source-to-pay systems.
- Promoting the use of Ariba internally and externally.
- Monitoring the Ariba Mailbox and responding to internal and external supplier requests / queries.
- Providing training and supplementary documents to support Ariba.
- Liaising with IT system analysts to ensure all software is implemented and maintained. Reporting defects and ensuring they are resolved.
- Facilitating supplier onboarding of Ariba, including integration projects.
- Attending and participating in internal and external meetings.
- Providing support and cover to fellow source-to-pay system analysts.
- Creating and updating processes and procedures for Supply Chain.
- Supporting the creation of reports from Ariba and SAP for Supply Chain.
- Other source-to-pay tasks.
Applicants to this position should have extensive knowledge of SAP and Ariba systems. A Supply Chain Management background with knowledge of source-to-pay processes is desirable.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team