Sourcing & Contract Specialist - VR/29060
Join a leading global energy infrastructure services company as Sourcing & Contract Specialist. This is a contract position for a duration of 12-months.
As Sourcing & Contract Specialist, you will ensure that all activities within the Supply Chain Management Team are carried out in conformance with laws and regulations, contractual requirements, relevant Management System and company policies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing contracting and strategic procurement initiatives.
- Carrying out spend analysis and maximising value from supplier spend.
- Developing and driving strategic sourcing and contract strategies.
- Developing and managing Project Procurement Plans as required.
- Establishing contracts according to Procurement Plan and business need.
- Liaising with technical expertise and facilitating for definition of scope of work and technical clarifications.
- Developing tender packages, leading tender processes, facilitating, and performing commercial evaluation of bids and negotiations with suppliers.
- Managing approval processes.
- Issuing POs and agreeing handover to relevant Purchaser where required.
- Performing hand-over of signed contracts to Contract Owner and Purchasers and facilitating kick-off process, as required.
- Handling variation order processes.
- Handling contractual disputes with suppliers and liaising with Legal Department, as required.
- Supporting management of supplier performance and contract compliance.
- Following up to ensure implementation of contracts and ensure contract is fit for purpose.
- Supporting Purchasers in negotiating and handling of deviations to company’s T&Cs, as required.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following experience, skills, qualifications, and attributes:
- Proven experience with contracting and procurement, preferably gained within the energy sector.
- Experience within contracting and handling disputes.
- Good understanding with regards to commercial risk management.
- Committed to the highest level of business ethics and integrity.
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytics and data processing capabilities.
- Systematic and with an independent approach.
- Bachelor’s degree or other relevant education or business qualification in Supply Chain, Business Administration or Contract Law.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team