Sr Legal Counsel, Corporate - VR/25367
Senior Legal Counsel (Corporate) required on a permanent basis for global leader in the energy industry. The organisation specialises in Subsea and Subsurface Technologies.
- Responsible for UK Annual Report and organisation of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders.
- Drafting and organizing the U.S. Proxy Statement.
- Responsible for Annual Shareholder Engagement Process and Analysis.
- Assistant company secretary, advising the parent company in UK Companies Act.
- Assisting in Board of Directors’ meetings and preparation, including presentations and participation with Executive Management and Directors.
- Supporting various multi-task, multi-deadline special projects, such as mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, corporate financing, credit facility amendments or renewals, corporate restructurings or reorganisations, and contract review and editing.
- Assisting with periodic governance requirements.
- Assisting with subsidiary management.
- Drafting and filing documents such as certificates of formation or articles of incorporation, bylaws, board and shareholder minutes and/or written consents, stock certificates, powers of attorney, delegations of authority, annual reports, franchise tax reports, foreign registrations, and secretary’s certificates.
- Performing legal and factual research and analysis as needed.
The ideal applicant will have:
- LLB in English or Scots law.
- Relevant experience.
- Public company experience required.
- Fluent verbal and written English.
- Understanding of inter-disciplinary relations and requirements.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- High level of integrity and ethics.
This role will allow you to work on exciting projects within a diverse, international team. An attractive salary and benefits package is on offer.
TMM Recruitment INDLEG
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team