Statutory Reporting Manager – VR/23789
Innovative oil and gas services firm have a requirement for a UK Statutory Reporting Manager for a period of 6 months. AS UK Statutory Reporting manager, you will ensure the overall effective financial management and reporting for the UK group undertaking all aspects which include corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
Reporting to the VP – Finance for Europe and CIS, duties will include.
- Timely and accurate reporting of the UK Corporate Ledgers financials complying with monthly, quarterly and annual reporting obligations.
- Compliance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements, internal financial controls, accounting policies and procedures for the Corporate Ledgers as well as compliance with UK GAAP for the complete UK Group in cooperation with the Segment Finance organization.
- Consistently analyse financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor progress and changes (UK GAAP).
- Assist to provide the UK business units with an appropriate commercial structure in order to meet their strategic targets and objectives.
- Business partnering at a high level.
- CIMA / ACCA / ICAS / ICAEW qualified.
- Working knowledge within a financial/accounting environment.
- Previous experience in an engineering and / or manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in all aspects of corporate accounting and all pertinent GAAP rules and regulations.
- Ability to create and track financial / business metrics.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team