Subsea Market Analyst - VR/28325
Subsea Market Analyst required to join our oil and gas service company based in Westhill, Aberdeenshire on a permanent staff basis.
The Subsea Market Analyst will provide support to the BD Team, including improving their business development processes, researching new leads and market information and supporting improved business development strategies.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Analysing business operations to identify and source new opportunities.
- Improving sales strategies and identifying new customers.
- Analysing consumer behaviour to meet product demand.
- Analysing the performance of the company’s competitors.
- Preparing bespoke, informative and high-quality presentations for specific clients and projects.
- Mapping out of key accounts through organisational structure.
- Supporting the BD team with any other ad hoc admin duties.
- Producing accurate and informative reports on markets, sectors and industry trends.
- Updating and maintaining Salesforce.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in a similar role with the subsea oil and gas industry.
- Previous experience with SharePoint and Salesforce.
- High attention to detail with a self-driven and results-orientated mindset.
- Exceptional communication skills with people of all levels.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team