Supplier Coordinator - VR/27309
Join a global leader in aviation services to the offshore energy sector as Supplier Coordinator, responsible for the efficient forecasting, planning and purchasing of all consumable and rotable/repairable aircraft parts.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing outstanding requisitions, in accordance with KPIs.
- Liaising with business stakeholders, supply chain management and suppliers.
- Coordinating purchasing requirements, prioritising workload to meet deadlines.
- Reviewing and resolving items placed in quarantine that have goods receipt discrepancies.
- Converting requisitions to purchase orders and release approved POs.
- Managing outstanding POs whilst expediting internally/externally and reconciling open orders against requirements.
- Resolving any invoice discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Liaising with management to ensure purchasing activity supports planned activity.
- Running shortage reports from SAP and reporting/managing data.
- Maintaining awareness and reporting supplier performance.
- Communicating purchasing data based on performance of part and supplier.
- Understanding and developing turnaround time with suppliers to improve performance and reduce inventory.
- Avoiding delay in returns and consequent penalties for return of core items.
- Understanding and complying with airworthiness legislation.
- Liaising with suppliers to expedite requirements where necessary and challenging/reporting poor performance.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a fast-paced purchasing/procurement environment.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, supplier management and repair management.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of developing positive working relationships.
- Organised and analytical.
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office).
- Ability to act proactively and prioritise work with limited supervision.
- Ability to negotiate and influence both internally and with suppliers.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team