Supplier Quality Engineer - VR/27784
Join an oil and gas service company who are currently recruiting for a Supplier Quality Engineer. This is a permanent staff position based at their office in Dyce.
As the Supplier Quality Engineer, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Supplier development.
- Monitoring supplier performance.
- Supplier audits.
- Supplier document review/approval (ITP’s and MPS’s).
- Issuing and resolving supplier NCRs (non-conformances).
- Material certification review.
- Final document review and approval (MRB).
- Reviewing project quality requirements.
- Experienced in reviewing material certification.
- Experienced in reviewing MRB’s.
- Knowledge of quality control/quality assurance principles.
- Good organisation and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Good computer skills of all Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel).
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team