Supply Chain Manager – VR/24752
Join a leading name in energy services as Supply Chain Manager of a business unit providing operations support services to clients (operations and maintenance; operations modification projects; well services; engineering consultancy; and training).
As Supply Chain Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Leading the Supply Chain Team and ensuring all activities are carried out fully in accordance with company policies, processes and procedures.
- Implementing appropriate supply chain and contracting strategies to ensure project and customer requirements are satisfied.
- Monitoring supply chain governance mechanisms, with a view to identifying and implementing opportunities for improvement and mitigation of risk.
- Managing the delivery of full procurement activity cycle from requirement identification, through to contract close-out.
- Developing a supply chain strategy for the delivery of third-party goods and services for each project.
- Analysing performance data and undertaking supplier performance reviews to drive improvement.
- Building, managing and developing the Procurement, Logistics, and Materials Management Team capability in its pursuit of delivering optimal service levels.
- Forecasting and delivering against the project supply chain budgets.
- Acting as the focal point for company and client supply chain issues.
- Ensuring all supply chain activities preserve the company’s legal and commercial integrity.
- Ensuring all SCM personnel and suppliers comply with the company’s code of business conduct and the supply chain principles.
- Supporting the appraisal measurement and management of supplier and subcontractor performance.
- Developing supply chain strategies in support of project delivery and best practice.
- Managing and forecasting resource requirements.
Applicants to this position should offer the following:
- End-to-end supply chain project execution experience on UK onshore and offshore sites.
- Detailed knowledge of the UK oil and gas construction and fabrication sector.
- A proven track record of developing and implementing supply chain management strategies on multiple projects.
- Demonstrable commercial awareness gained through progressive career path and experience of managing oil and gas supply chain delivery.
- In-depth experience of commercial terms and conditions and proven track record of negotiated resolution.
- Experience of building, developing, and leading a Supply Chain Team.
- Experience in the tactical deployment of supply chain systems.
- Excellent communication skills to build confidence and influence both client and project management teams.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and ERP systems is essential.
- Degree in supply chain management and / or professional qualification (MCIPS, SCMP, CPM) or related subjects preferred.
- Ability to develop strong vendor relationships.
- Motivation skills and capable of developing people.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team