System Administrator - VR/23389
TMM Recruitment is working with a leading international, yet locally renowned, investment organisation to find an experienced IT System Administrator to join their team. Working closely with colleagues in the US and London, amongst other locations, this permanent role is based in Aberdeen City Centre and will require the successful candidate to be in the office. If you have knowledge of Active Directory and MS Exchange allied with exemplary analytical process engineering skills that will allow you to thrive in a corporate environment, then please get in touch.
Overview job description
The Employee Access System Administrator position assists in the timely creation and delivery of access accounts to employees and management, modifies permission levels as required, suspends and removes access as required for terminations or leave of absences, performs periodic account audits as required, supports external and internal audit efforts by providing accurate user account information, creates and maintains accurate process documentation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating, modifying, suspending and deleting user, email and security accounts within an Active Directory environment.
- Ensuring that request comply with security policies.
- Administering user access for market data applications.
- Administering web content filtering.
- Administering network data shares.
- Generating reports for business lines.
- Creating and maintaining accurate process documentation.
- Providing Level 3 production support.
- Participating in an on-call schedule.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Working-to-advanced knowledge of Active Directory including all administrative processes as well as an understanding of OU hierarchy.
- Security and risk-based mindset with knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Working-to-advanced knowledge of Windows sharing and NTFS controls and the ability to correctly integrate them into an enterprise-wide environment.
- Working-to-advanced knowledge of MS Exchange administrative tools including complete knowledge of the AD-integrated mailbox / distribution list admin tool, and the Exchange Manager.
- Professional, self-directed, and motivated working under limited supervision and guidance.
- Proven ability of innovation and process improvements as it relates to user administration and application entitlements.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Identity Access Management principles.
- Ability to manage schedules and meet expected timelines.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and activities at once.
- Strong customer service skills for internal and external contacts.
- Advanced process engineering and analytical skills.
- University degree preferable.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team