System Support Administrator - VR/24995
A prestigious integrated subsea technology company located in Westhill are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Systems Support Administrator to join the team.
Required skills and experiences are as below:
- Must have experience with NetSuite Administration OR as a NetSuite super-user.
- An aptitude for learning new technologies and systems.
- A proactive and engaging mindset.
A key role where the right individual can add value to a dynamic and successful operational environment.
Primary function of this position is to provide day to day administration of the NetSuite platform (ATVANCE) along with functional support in the use of this system to the full user community.
This will include account provisioning, preparing and modifying saved searches, reports, and KPIs, maintaining system documentation, developing and preparing user guides and tutorials, interactive support in response to operational issues and questions.
Main Duties and responsibilities
- Day to day administration, maintenance, minor modification and user support for NetSuite OneWorld, and the associated Suite Bundles.
- Managing employee records, roles and permissions.
- 1st line support of user community across all locations and functions.
- Managing bundle updates, including post-update install steps, and initial trouble shooting.
- Creating and maintaining dashboards, KPIs, reports and searches.
- Developing and maintaining in-house training material, documentation and system testing plans.
- Learning business processes to become a functional expert in each system element.
- Collaborating with the wider business to identify system improvement opportunities and developing “user stories” describing those.
- Developing workflows to support process automation where appropriate.
- Maintaining and modifying HTML based stationary layouts across print and email formats.
- Undertaking regular assessment and audits of system performance.
- Working collaboratively with third party NetSuite development and advanced support resource.
- Key involvement in any additional system deployments, roll outs or integrating business acquisitions.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrable experience on NetSuite as an advanced user with fundamental experience and knowledge of the NetSuite environment.
- Exposure to CRM, Financial, R2R, P2P, FAM, modules and processes.
- Comfortable working with dashboards, KPIs, reports and searches.
- Foundation knowledge of roles, permissions, role centres and audiences.
- Understanding of customisations (records, fields, form, etc) and automations (workflow, scripting).
- Knowledge of Freemarker/BFO, HTML, CSS2 is highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiastic and effective communication skills with a positive attitude and demeanour.
- Willing to take ownership of problems and see through to completion.
- Confident and collegiate, working with a wider team, both listening and challenging to find effective solutions.
- Motivated by self-development and a desire to improve expertise and knowledge of systems, and business processes.
- Keen to take on additional responsibility and lend a hand where needed.
TMM Recruitment INDIT firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team