Systems Lead - VR/28763
Opportunity for an experienced Systems Lead to join a major global energy solutions company on a 12-month contact, starting as soon as possible to drive the implementation, development, and maintenance of new corporate tools for Supply Chain Management. If successful, you will act as a pivotal liaison between IT, business, and SCM. This role as a key focus on enhancing SAP S4 Hana and SAP Analytics Cloud functionalities and evaluating system improvements to ensure robust control within SAP S4.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is a key support function within the organisations which enables the commitment of considerable spend across operations and projects. The SCM Systems Lead role is responsible for maintaining and improving the reliability and performance of the core systems and processes within the department. The role will be responsible for the continuous improvement of all SCM systems as well as the integration with other systems always following company standards.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Responsible for implementing, developing, and maintaining any new corporate tool related to SCM.
- Focal point and key interface between IT, business and SCM in relation to building improved functionality and use of SAP S4 Hana and SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) and other SCM tools.
- Responsible for evaluating any system improvements or new purchasing tools.
- Responsible for system integration with SAP4 Hana
- Responsible for ensuring a robust control environment within SAP S4 Hana through strong SCM processes.
- Along with IT support, monitoring and improving the interface and the dual system overlap between SAP and Maximo.
- Responsible for system support and regular training sessions across all business unit
- Understanding, planning, communicating and training users with regards to 6 monthly SAP system upgrades.
- Supporting and closing improvement and audit actions that relate to system and process concerns.
- Supporting the SCM Team in functional reporting and dashboarding.
- Optimising access permissions within the SAP environment along with the IT support team.
- System support for Contracting Management software (Jaggaer/Ariba) as required.
- Complying with company (Corporate) procedures, Joint Venture, and Local procedures
- Maintaining a firm understanding of the threat Cyber Attacks pose in both regular IT (Information Technology) and OT (Operational Technology / industrial automation) environments and the potential consequences of such attacks.
Education & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of recent experience in SCM tools in a leading and implementing project (best practice performer) in oil companies with focus on drilling/exploration operations.
- Ideally Graduate in Supply Chain Management, Business Management, or other relevant subject or suitable equivalent experience through on the job training and development.
- High knowledge of SAP Hana cloud, in the modules of MM, IM, EWM, FL, Analytics.
- Knowledge of Maximo, Power BI, Ariba, Jaggaer and punch out catalogues is desirable.
- Experienced contracting and procurement system professional with experience of working within project teams.
- Able to lead and influence a diverse range of stakeholders (internal and external).
- Ability to work in several projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Self-reliant and self-directing regarding planning and executing workload.
- Excellent written communication skills.
TMM Recruitment INDIT
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team