TAR / Shutdown Planner - VR/25844
A long-term contract opportunity for an experienced TAR/ Shutdown Planner to join an E&P company in Aberdeen.
Overview job description
- Providing planning support to the Asset and the Turnaround Team.
- Developing level 4 integrated Turnaround and Major scope plans. To include Pre and Post work plans in conjunction with Turnaround Co-ordinators/Sponsors/Operations.
- Providing detailed resource plans for POB management.
- Producing daily progress reports, productivity reports and ‘S’ curves and revisions of these during Turnaround execution.
- Recording growth sheet in conjunction with Turnaround Coordinators.
- Alignment with the Turnaround Materials Coordinator on long lead materials and sequencing them accordingly.
- Active role in constructability review of key scopes with Interface Coordinator.
- Producing SAP 2-3 year look-ahead on PMR’s with system condition code 8, 9 only and issue to Turnaround coordinator.
- Populating SAP and managing SAP interfaces on behalf of TAR Team, including management of the new SAP shut down readiness report and production of graphs with Turnaround Coordinator.
- Facilitating the change control request (CCR/SRR) process.
- developing the Life of Field TAR plans in conjunction with TAR Team Lead.
Applicants to this role require
- Appropriate level of experience in the oil & gas industry preferably gained in offshore / onshore support roles with turnaround management exposure would be beneficial to the position.
- High level of SAP PM skills and experience desired but not essential (additional training/development will be provided).
- Advanced Primavera P6 skills required.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team