Tax Accountant - VR/24430
Great opportunity for a Tax Accountant to join a well-established global business to the energy sector. A chance to join the team if you hold a professional or tax qualification and if you have tax experience working in a similar type of organisation.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Contributing to tender and contracts process.
- Undertaking new country set up.
- Assisting with annual company tax return preparation (various countries).
- Assisting with monthly withholding tax and VAT tax return preparation (various countries).
- Collating withholding tax certificates (various countries).
- Assisting with foreign payroll tax compliance (various countries).
- Assisting with employee tax queries.
- Reconciling employee tax payments and refunds. Preparing and monitoring associated accruals.
- Calculating tax payments due, monitor payment deadlines, assisting as needed with associated accounting entries. Contributing to budgeting and forecasting process within the Finance Department.
- Preparing response to tax audits and tax authority information requests as required.
- Contributing to the development of internal tax processes.
- Supporting the Finance Department with tax matters.
- Keeping the Tax Controller appraised of issues.
Applicants to this role require
- Recognised accountancy or tax qualification.
- Exposure and experience of the tax implications of international operations.
- Good knowledge of accounting systems.
What’s in it for me?
- Great place to work with attractive package.
- Travel opportunities.
- Hybrid working.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team