Tax Accountant - VR/25597
This is a highly visible key role within the tax team working for a leading multi-energy company.
Overview job description
This is a critical multi-disciplinary role within the tax group, focussing on tax accounting, JV corporation tax and PRT. The Tax Accountant will have interactions with shareholders and JV leadership, therefore professional capability and approach are important.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual incomes statement taxes (CT and PRT) – current and deferred taxes.
- Preparing and reviewing JVs balance sheet monthly, quarterly and annually – current and deferred taxes.
- Managing SOX and accounting controls (including IMS system for tax group).
- Tax movement for shareholders’ monthly fiscal report.
- EITI and EU accounting directive compilation, review and submission work – including any external reconciliation follow up work.
- Maintaining a firm understanding of the threat cyberattacks pose in both regular IT (Information Technology) and OT (Operational Technology / industrial automation) environments and the potential consequences of such attacks.
Applicants to this role require
- Professional accountancy qualification.
- Strong technical accounting skills.
- Highly numerate.
- Attention to detail.
- Oil and gas tax experience.
- Strong communicator.
What’s in it for me?
- Excellent package.
- Hybrid working.
- Career opportunities.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team