Tax Advisor - VR/23229
(Senior) Tax Advisor opportunity to join E&P company based in Aberdeen. Would consider candidates with different levels of experience. Applicants will ideally have good working knowledge of the UK oil and gas tax structure, hold a professional qualification and strong corporate tax experience.
Reporting to and working alongside the Head of Tax & Treasury, you will have accountability for the tax activities of the group.
Applicants to this role require
- Good working knowledge of the UK oil and gas tax regime in particular ring fence CT, SCT and petroleum revenue tax is essential.
- Knowledge of indirect tax (customs and VAT) is preferable but not essential as work with advisors in this area.
- A professional qualification.
- A strong corporate tax background.
- Commercial aptitude.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What’s in it for me?
- Excellent salary and benefits package
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team