Technical Safety Engineer - VR/26889
Join an oil and gas operator who are looking for a Technical Safety Engineer or a 6-month contract basis to work at their office in Portlethen. The client is open to both PAYE and Ltd company contractors.
As the Technical Safety Engineer, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Acting focal point for technical safety related questions / issues and establishing a good and professional relationship between the company and relevant parties.
- Ensuring the health of the safety and environmental critical elements (SECE's) by the continuous assessments and documenting of these barriers as described in the safety case.
- Reviewing RMs (modifications) on changes that could influence HSE risks.
- Preparing and executing PSM audits and reviewing as per the asset audit plan.
- Participating in incident investigations.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of performance standards.
- Reporting technical safety related performance to line manager and Asset Manager.
- Liaising on a day-to-day basis with the HSE Team Lead in Aberdeen.
Experience / Qualifications:
- A relevant engineering degree qualification would be preferred.
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
- Understanding and knowledge of UK legislation (including OSCR, PFEER) and main regulatory bodies is essential.
- Experience in auditing would be preferred.
- Willingness to perform activities onshore, offshore or with clients.
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team