Technical Sales Coordinator - VR/28456
Our client, based in the Kintore area of Aberdeenshire, is looking for a Technical Sales Coordinator to join the team on a permanent, staff basis. This role will require the successful applicant to source new customers, demonstrate technical features of products, drive sales and maintain strong customer relationships.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing front line technical support for clients with an understanding of technical challenges to provide solutions.
- Building a strong background in the renewable sector, understanding challenges and emerging technologies.
- Being responsible for all technical sales quotations content including commercial requirements
- Following up on enquiries with the client.
- Keeping updated of new technologies and suggesting changes/trends seen in the field
- Ensure effective sales management processes and systems are followed.
- Providing excellent customer service as a consistent point of contact for new and existing customers.
- Assisting with marketing and case studies.
- Liaising with the accounts department on payments that have been received from customers for invoicing.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of the renewables market.
- Ability to proactively manage customer relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of IT literacy.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team