Temporary Management Accountant - VR/28300
Temporary Management Accountant required for 3 months initially to start as soon as possible. Seeking candidates who have experience to be able to pick things up and work autonomously.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Supporting and recording financial transactions and ledgers.
- Overseeing and supporting accounts payable function.
- Providing general finance advice and assistance as required for the UK Team.
- Preparing monthly financial statements for internal and group reporting.
- Comparing performance with budget and forecast and report and interpret the results of operation to Financial Controller/Finance Director and Regional Manager on a monthly basis.
- Providing payables, receivables, general ledger maintenance and banking support UK branch.
- Generating the monthly payroll for review.
- Supporting monthly financial forecast.
- Producing month end and year end journals.
- Calculating month end accruals and prepayments.
- Providing information, reports, and assistance for annual audit process.
- Preparing reports on debtors and creditors.
- Participating in the monthly debtors review with operations and senior managers and responsibility for given actions.
- Producing quarterly VAT returns.
- Providing cover for colleagues when required.
Applicants to this role require
- Experience in a busy Finance Department, preferably in a similar role.
- Experience working with international accounts.
- Experience of effectively organising and prioritising workload to meet deadlines.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team