Tender Manager (Offshore Wind) - VR/25710
Join a global leader in the delivery of fixed offshore wind farm projects, supporting developers to bring sustainable, renewable energy to the world through the construction of fixed offshore wind farms.
In your role as Tender Manager, you’ll be responsible for the tender process from start to finish, and must ensure that the preparation, submission and clarification of the tender is carried out effectively and within company guidelines and procedures.
You’ll also lead your tender team in an exciting and challenging market, and have a high focus on risks and opportunities to achieve the desired outcomes for the company and their clients.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a single point of contact for clients, to understand their key drivers and requirements.
- Responsibility for the tender strategy and ensuring it is implemented and monitored during the tender.
- Assembling and leading the proposal team and coordinating with other functions to ensure resource is available to support the tender.
- Overseeing the full tender process and ensuring all commercial, contractual and technical elements are in accordance with requirements.
- Leading meetings with clients during clarifications rounds, follow-up on actions and negotiations.
Our client is keen to speak to applicants with the following experience, skills and attributes:
- BSc or MSc degree either in a commercial, contractual or technical field.
- Significant experience within tenders or projects in offshore renewables or equivalent.
- Strong commercial contractual acumen, with a strong focus on risk management
- A proven ability to effectively negotiate.
- Demonstrable leadership qualities in the directing of personnel in a manner which is representative of company’s values on people management.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to set and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent command of the English language.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team